We have so many restaurants in the Capital Region and they’re all good at focusing at certain things. Some of those great restaurants in the area, just happen to be diners. I asked for your favorite, this is what you said.
Especially when you’re craving it, nothing beats diner food. I love a good diner breakfast, I don’t do it nearly as often as I wish I did. I asked you on Facebook and Instagram for your favorite diners in the area and I learned of so many new places I haven’t been to before, I’m excited to add them to my list!
- Winslow’s Restaurant (801 Saratoga Rd, Gansevoort)
- Blue Ribbon Diner (1801 State St, Schenectady)
- 76 Diner (722 New Loudon Rd, Latham)
- Chris’ Chuck Wagon (653 Western Turnpike, Duanesburg)
- Triangle Diner (400 Maple Ave, Saratoga Springs)
- Bob’s Diner (929 19th St, Watervliet)
- Gibby’s Diner (10040 Duanesburg Rd, Delanson)
- Peter Pause (535 Nott St, Schenectady)
- Don & Paul’s (68 Broad St, Waterford)
- Broadway Lunch (2101 Broadway, Schenectady)
- Capital City (1709 Western Ave, Albany)
- The Skyline (314 Columbia St, Rensselaer)
- Duncan’s Dairy Bar (890 Hoosick Rd, Troy)
View this post on Instagram