Anything I can add to your to-do list?
- This event has passed.
Ten Broeck Mansion Tours
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until 10/15/2022
Step into history at one of the Upper Hudson Valley’s finest historic house museums and gardens. New feature exhibits for 2022: a special focus on women’s lives from the 1700s-1800s. Learn about the lives of Ten Broecks (of Dutch heritage) and Olcotts (of Quaker background), plus African Americans and immigrant servants’ lives.
All children (to age 18) are FREE. We recommend at least one adult per child under 5. We suggest you take an additional 20-30 minutes to explore our extensive gardens on your own with self-guided tours.
To make your visit safe for all:
1) By car: please park in our Livingston Avenue lot – free off-street parking. Our historic neighborhood has sidewalks for easy pedestrian access. See our website for information on public transportation.
2) Face masks are optional. Hand sanitizing stations are available museum.
3) Please wear comfortable shoes for walking on historic, sometimes uneven surfaces (no spike heels). Bags should be smaller than a backpack. Please no touching of historic museum collections.
4) Due to limitations on our tour schedule, we are unable to offer refunds. However, you may let us know to contact you if a tour slot opens up and we will credit your tickets for another opening, if possible.
5) Late arrivals will not be able to stay past the allotted time.
6) ACHA members will have active membership verified prior to tour start.
7) Can’t join us for a tour? Our gift shop is open on Fridays 10 am – 2 pm and Saturdays 1-4 pm (plus Sundays 1-4 , June-August). Browse locally made artisanal gifts and our history book selections.
8) Free educational kits and self-guided tours available in our garden kiosk. Gardens open from 7 am until 6 pm daily.
- Dates: May 14, 2022 – October 15, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Friday, Saturday
- Time: May/September/October: Fridays 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm; Saturdays 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm June/July/August: Fridays 10 am, 11 am, noon, 1 pm; Saturdays & Sundays 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm
- Price: General: $5; Students & Seniors: $4; Children to age 18: FREE; Member admission: free; Gardens: free; Galleries at King’s Place: free