Anything I can add to your to-do list?
Spa City Farmers’ Market
August 20 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Winter Season (Nov.-April):
Every Sunday, Nov. -April. WINTER HOURS:
10am till 2pm, Inside the Lincoln Bath House
Nice Days (Outside on our market field)
Summer Season (May-Oct.):
Every Sunday, 10-2, Front S. Lawn of the Lincoln Baths.
We promise it will be unlike any other in the State of New York. Welcome to the Farmer’s market of the future! Here’s why:
- All participating vendors are premium local brands and the best of the best including a bounty of the State’s most sought after farmers and producers – to ensure the integrity of the market all vendors MUST be legitimate producers and open to facility inspection.
- Stunningly beautiful state treasure as the venue – The Lincoln Baths & Saratoga’s National Museum of Dance and Hall of Fame
- 100% dog friendly so bring the entire family (summer season.)
- Entertainment & educational section for the kids from crafts, face painting, caricature drawing to the balloon animals.
- Live music entertainment.
- Plenty of table space to sit, eat or just relax.
- Ample FREE parking.
- Open every Sunday (10am to 3 pm) all year round (indoors during the winter season, hrs. change Jan-April 10am-2pm) with the exception of any special events that may keep us home for safety and or logistical reasons.
Spa City is a win-win partnership between the Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation and what will be an estimated 50 vendors / family owned and NYS operated small businesses. We know this market will become a favorite Sunday destination for locals and visitors alike. Its creation is also expected to create in excess of 100 jobs – small businesses creating jobs for other small businesses. We are proud to be a part of creating new jobs for many of the hard working residents of this great State.
The aspiration of Spa City Farmer’s Market is to be second to none – to set the standard for the future – to change the way Farmer’s Markets traditionally operate. In order to achieve our goals, we commit to the following core values:
- Sell the highest quality NYS produced products that small business has to offer
- Exceed customer expectations by providing the best market experience we can every Sunday
- Support the market team, interns and volunteers so they can do their absolute best and have fun doing it
- Create win-win partnerships with all our vendors, the State of New York, The Office of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation, and Saratoga’s National Museum of Dance and Hall of Fame
- Create wealth through profits and growth for all the stakeholders involved in the market
- Be a good neighbor by partnering with local organizations to help them maximize their mission
This market has one very unique and special component. The investors are also participating vendors, small business owners, employers, friends of other vendors and their employees, and partners with all the New York State entities mentioned above. We believe this perspective will attract the best of the best that New York has to offer and will help set the standard for all Farmer’s Markets of the future.
We hope to see you in the Spa City.