Anything I can add to your to-do list?
- This event has passed.
Saratoga Springs Food Tour
08/27/2022 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
We are fortunate to have a wealth of culinary resources in Saratoga to create an enjoyable and interesting experience for our guests.
We love to help both area residents and visitors discover not only the foods but the fascinating stories that make this area so special.
We start our tours at the Old Bryan Inn, rich in history that goes back to the Revolutionary War and hear stories about the ghosts that are rumored to haunt it.
In creating our tour, we have forged relationships with some of Saratoga’s most interesting food establishments such as Saratoga Olive Oil Company, Saratoga Tea & Honey, Comfort Kitchen, Hatties, Farmer’s Hardware and others who provide not only delicious tastings but also their time in explaining the story behind their foods.
We give regularly scheduled tours on Saturdays May-October and can arrange private tours for groups.
Our goal is to give our guests an insiders view of the food, history, architecture and culture of the city we love. We hope you will join us and promise you not only great food but lots of fun too.
- When: Every Saturday from May thru October
- Time: 12:00 PM
- How much: $63 Adults, $38 Children under 12
- What’s included: All Food Tastings, Enough for Lunch
- Who: All Age Groups and Fitness Levels
- Capacity: 14 people per tour
- What to wear: Comfortable Clothing & Shoes
- Weather conditions: Rain or Shine
- Where: An email with meeting point will be sent after reservation is made.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SARATOGA SPRINGS FOOD TOURS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE):
- Comfort Kitchen Homemade local specialties
- Farmer’s Hardware A unique brunch spot
- Hatties. A true Saratoga Icon
- Old Bryan Inn Great Food steeped in history
- Saratoga Olive Oil Company Wonderful Olive Oils and Balsamic Vinegars
- Saratoga Gelato End the tour with a fresh-made dessert.