Playing a bit of catch up after taking a quick break and was so excited to see this amazing attraction is coming to Lake George.
In the beginning of October, village and county officials from Lake George gathered to announce the new attraction coming to Lake George Village this winter – Ice Castles.
According to a quote posted by News10, “We’ve been working on this with local chambers of commerce and the county for about three years, and it’s finally come to fruition,” said Warren County Tourism Director Joanne Conley, who introduced a press conference outside Charles R. Wood Festival Commons on Tuesday morning. “So now we just need mother nature to cooperate.”
Ice Castles already has established itself in Minnesota, New Hampshire, Utah, and Wisconsin. We’re so excited to welcome them to New York in Lake George Village. General admission for children (ages 4-11) are $15 Monday-Thursday and $22 Friday-Sunday. General admission for adults (ages 12 and up) are $20 Monday-Thursday and $27 Friday-Sunday. Tickets are not yet on sale.
Inside the castle they have a few activities to take part in:
- Ice Caverns: Immerse yourself in icy caverns and walk beneath archways of massive icicles dangling overhead like a winter chandelier.
- Ice Slides: Squeal with delight as you race down one of our exhilarating ice slides designed for all ages.
- Ice Maze: Get lost in a maze of ice tunnels where excitement and wonder await around every turn
- Crawl Tunnels: Squeeze through passageways just large enough for children and adults who are adventurous enough to crawl.
- Arctic Alcove: Book a VIP experience in a private alcove within the castle, perfect for proposals or other special occasions.