Our emotions have been what’s been on a rollercoaster with LEGOLAND New York. First, we know it’s coming, then it’s postponed, then COVID, and now, we finally have some new dates to look forward to.
First, LEGOLAND New York was expected to open July 4th, 2020 but because of the pandemic, they decided to postpone to 2021. We’re getting the largest LEGOLAND yet, and have to wait another year.
Luckily, they released a video that teased more of what we can expect from the upcoming opening.
ICYMI I’ve mentioned a ton of different places that you’ll be able to explore once LEGOLAND New York opens!
- Factory Street: the first place you see! Once you pass under the iconic Lego arches, you’ve entered Legoland!
- Bricktopia: you see the world of Lego from the size of a Minifigure, a completely different view
- Lego Ninjago World: learn the ancient art of Spinjitzu and test your skills on Ninjago: The Ride
- Lego Castle: you can follow a quest through Merlin’s Challenge, ride the dragon coaster, or even become Merlin’s apprentice
- Lego City: this is where you can learn to drive an electric car, save a burning building at Rescue Academy, and even earn your official Legoland license
- Lego Pirates: battle the Blue Coat soldiers to protect the treasure
- Miniland: similar to the recent exhibit at Crossgates Mall, Miniland is 10 destinations of scenery from all over the country
- Legoland Hotel: 250 rooms designed with Lego themes just steps away from the park