Unboxing Upstate Cookie Shack [VIDEO]
You want some of the most delicious cookies you’ve ever had? Then don’t miss Upstate Cookie Shack’s next cookie drop!
The pandemic has turned the Capital Region into cookie fiends. It seems everywhere we look there’s a new cookie business to support. The best part about it is that they’re all just a little different from each other, you have to try them all!
Upstate Cookie Shack is located in Rensselaer in their new storefront on 474 North Greenbush Road. It’s owned by a family head by baker Alicia. Alicia is a nurse by day, delicious cookie baker by night. Cookies have always carried great memories for her so, during this pandemic, she decided to make it into a business.
You can either order a mixed box through their website for $18 or become a cookie subscriber for guaranteed cookies twice per month for $36. If there was ever a time to have guaranteed cookies, it’s during this, right?
I had the opportunity to try six cookies from Upstate Cookie Shack. If you want to see all of the cookies they offer and the new ones they’re working on, make sure you follow their Instagram page.
The cookies I got to try in the video are:
- Chocolate Mint Mountain: a chocolate cookie, Andies candy, and mint chocolate chip M&Ms
- Peanut Butter Stuffed w/ Reese’s Cup: a peanut butter cookie stuffed with Reese’s Pieces and a peanut butter cup
- Sprinkle Sugar Cookie: sugar cookie rolled with white chocolate morsels and sprinkles, glazed on the outside and sprinkled again
- Double Chocolate Peanut Butter: a double chocolate cookie with peanut butter M&Ms
- Classic, but Delicious: a chocolate chip cookie with chocolate M&Ms
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookie
NOTE: I bartered cookies for a promise of a video and review but the opinions expressed are truthful and mine.