ICYMI What’s Coming to SPAC
It’s hard to think of the SPAC season when there’s snow on the ground but we will be back to warmer weather and so far, we have the likes of The Lumineers, Journey, The Doobie Brothers, and The Black Crowes.
Updated/ January 27th with new shows
You have to fast forward all the way to June to find out the first concert coming to SPAC with The Lumineers on June 6th, tickets on sale now. So far, this is the first concert of the summer season but knowing it usually starts a few weeks before this, we have plenty of shows to look forward to.
Next in the concert series, is The Black Crowes Present: Shake Your Money Maker on July 25th. The Black Crowes haven’t been on tour in a long time so the Capital Region freaked out finding out that they’re on tour again and here in the area this summer. Tickets on sale now.
Also coming in July is The Doobie Brothers with Tom Johnston, Michael McDonald, Pat Simmons and Jon McFee on July 26th. It’s the 50th-anniversary tour and they’re celebrating by making a stop in Saratoga. Tickets on sale now.
Last, for now, is Journey with the Pretenders on August 1st, as part of the Ellis Medicine Concert Series. It may seem far away to plan for, but tickets are on sale now.
See the full calendar of events on the SPAC website.
- June 6th – The Lumineers
- June 13th – Zac Brown Band
- June 24th – Kidz Bop Live
- June 30th – Steely Dan w/ Steve Winwood
- July 2nd – Tedeschi Trucks
- July 8th – Alanis Morissette w/Garbage
- July 10-11th – Dave Matthews Band
- July 12th – WGNA’S Countryfest 2020 w/ Brantley Gilbert
- July 21st – Chicago w/ Rick Springfield
- July 22nd – Nickelback w/Stone Temple Pilots
- July 24th – Matchbox 20 w/the Wallflowers
- July 25th – The Black Crowes
- July 26th – The Doobie Brothers 50th Anniversary
- July 29th – Rod Stewart
- August 1st – Journey w/ Pretenders
- August 31st – Daryl Hall and John Oats w/Squeeze & KT Tunstall
- September 6th – Maroon 5 w/ Meghan Trainor