Upstate New York Pumpkin Patches 2019
It’s almost the time of year to get your pumpkins to carve. Don’t know where to go to get it? Here are the best places to get pumpkins in the area (and a little bit surrounding).
If you’re looking for the best pumpkin picking patches, thankfully New York Upstate put this list together and I narrowed it down to our surrounding area.
Headed to the Catskills or Hudson Valley?
- Cunningham Family Farm, Swan Lake: open until November 4th. It also includes gem mining at Lost Irishman’s Mine.
- DuBois Farms, Highland: open until November 10th. Local craft beverages are available at The Tavern.
- Hurd’s Family Farm, Modena: wristband available for purchase for access to a corn maze, apple launcher.
Headed to the Adirondacks?
- It’s About Thyme Farm, Olmsteadville: open until October 30th.
- Tucker Farms, Gabriels: includes a great corn maze
Staying in the Capital Region?