So Many Corn Mazes, So Little Time 2019
No matter how we try to ignore it, the weather is getting colder and fall is coming. You might as well embrace it and check out a corn maze!
In Upstate New York, we love fall because pretty much there’s nothing we can do to keep summer through December. One of the activities along with apple picking and pumpkin spice is corn mazes. So, if you’re looking for something to do this fall, here are a bunch of mazes for you to check out nearby thanks to New York Upstate.
- Fort Ticonderoga’s Heroic Maze, Ticonderoga (August 10-October 20): admission is $24 to the site for adults and $12 for kids
- Ellms Family Farm, Ballston Spa (September-October): admission for ages 2-18 is $19.99 and 18+ is $17.99
- Engelke Farm, Troy (September-October): admission is $5
- Liberty Ridge Farm, Schaighticoke (September 21 – November 3): admission is $15 but kids 2 and under are free
- Schuyler Farms, Schuylerville (September 7- October): admission is $8
For the full list of corn mazes statewide, check out New York Upstate.