Albany Streets Closed for St Patrick’s Day Parade [LIST]
If you’re planning on going to the parade or just live in Albany, keep an eye out for these road closures.
Albany police are announcing which roads will be closed on Saturday, March 16th for the two annual St. Patrick’s Day parades, reports Spectrum News.
The first parade is the North Albany Limerick Parade from noon-1:00pm. It starts on North First Street at the North Albany American Legion post, then goes along North Pearl Street and comes back.
The Albany St. Patrick’s Day parade starts with a 5K run at noon with the parade itself going from 2:00pm-4:00pm. Both will start on Central Avenue at Quail Street, then go east on Central to Washington Ave., then east on State Street to Pearl Street.
Parking restrictions are:
- Central Avenue, both sides from Ontario Street to North Lake Avenue; 6:00am-4:00pm
- Quail Street, east side from Central Avenue to Sherman Street; 6:00am-4:00pm
- Washington Ave, south side from Dove Street to South Swan St; 6:00am-4:00pm
- Eagle Street, east side from Corning Place to Pine Street; 6:00am-4:00pm
- State Street, both sides from Lark Street east 3 spaces on each side; 6:00am-4:00pm
- State Street, south side from South Swan Street east to Plaza Road east of Legislative Office Building; 6:00am-4:00pm
- State Street, north side from Eagle Street to Pearl Streets; 6:00am-4:00pm
- State Street, both sides from Pearl Street to Broadway; 6:00am-4:00pm
- South Swan Street, east side from Madison Avenue to Washington Avenue; 6:00am-4:00pm
- Broadway, both sides from Pine Street to Hudson Avenue; 6:00am-4:00pm
- Liberty Street, both sides from Hudson Avenue to Division Street; 6:00am-8:00pm