Legos were my childhood and I can’t tell you how excited I am that we’re getting a Legoland in New York. It doesn’t officially open until 2020 but they’ve released some sneak peek video and I already can’t wait.
Legoland New York will be broken down into Factory Street, Bricktopia, Lego Ninjago World, Lego Castle, Lego City, Lego Pirates, Miniland, and of course, the Legoland Hotel.
- Factory Street: the first place you see! Once you pass under the iconic Lego arches, you’ve entered Legoland!
- Bricktopia: you see the world of Lego from the size of a minifigure, a completely different view
- Lego Ninjago World: learn the ancient art of Spinjitzu and test your skills on Ninjago: The Ride
- Lego Castle: you can follow a quest through Merlin’s Challenge, ride the dragon coaster, or even become Merlin’s apprentice
- Lego City: this is where you can learn to drive an electric car, save a burning building at Rescue Academy, and even earn your official Legoland license
- Lego Pirates: battle the Blue Coat soldiers to protect the treasure
- Miniland: similar to the recent exhibit at Crossgates Mall, Miniland is 10 destinations of scenery from all over the country
- Legoland Hotel: 250 rooms designed with Lego themes just steps away from the park