The Best Bed & Breakfasts to Stay in the Capital Region [LIST]
Since you live in the Capital Region, you usually don’t look for places to stay very often. If that’s the case, then you may be as surprised as I was to find not only how many bed & breakfasts we have, but how many are considered the best in the state!
Whether it’s for family, friends, or a quick staycation, we apparently have a ton of bed & breakfasts in the area to choose from that I had no idea about. New York Upstate put together a list of the top 30 bed & breakfasts in the entire state, I narrowed it down and focused on some hidden gems, great places to stay, that you may not have known about!
- (#29) The Springwater Bed & Breakfast, Saratoga Springs
- (#28) Anne’s Washington Inn, Saratoga Springs
- (#26) Union Gables, Saratoga Springs
- (#24) Batterby House, Hudson
- (#21) Gardner Farm Inn, Troy
- (#17) Buttermilk Falls Inn + Spa, Milton
- (#14) Hudson City Bed and Breakfast, Hudson
- (#11) Cornerstone Victorian B & B, Warrensburg
- (#7) Batcheller Mansion Inn, Saratoga Springs
For a personal addition, one of my favorite B&Bs in the area (though it didn’t make NY Up’s list) is The Inn at Five Points in Saratoga. I had a great experience, delicious food, and it’s just a walk to downtown. Read about my experience HERE.