While exploring the Capital Region, I pick up pamphlets and information just to give myself some ideas of what there is to go around the area. Usually, if one says anything to do with beer on it, I’m gonna pick it up. Well, I recently found out about the Adk Craft Beverage Trail and Map, fancy a little exploration?
According to their website, the Adirondack Craft Beverage Trail is a program of the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce & CVB, with the goal to promote local craft beverage makers. Their hope is that you enjoy the trail, explore some new places from the map and discover what great finds there are in the Adirondack region.
- Cooper’s Cave Ale Company (Glens Falls)
- Druthers Brewing (Saratoga Springs)
- Lake Placid Pub & Brewery (Lake Placid)
- Common Roots Brewing Co (Glens Falls)
- Lake George Brew House (Queensbury)
- Racing City Brewing Co with Oliva Winery (Saratoga Springs)
- Ledge Rock Hill Winery (Corinth)
- Paradox Brewery (Schroon Lake)
- Davidson Brothers Brew Pub (Glens Falls)
- Bolton Landing Brewing Co (Bolton Landing)
- Lake George Distilling Co (Fort Ann)
- High Peaks Distillery (Lake George)
- Slyboro Cider House (Granville)
- Adirondack Brewery (Lake George)
- Battle Hill Brewing Company (Fort Ann)
- Adirondack Winery (Lake George/Bolton Landing)
- Argyle Brewing Company (Greenwich)
- Springbrook Hollow (Queensbury)
- Big Slide Brewery & Public House (Lake Placid)
- Saratoga Winery (Saratoga Springs)
- Mean Max Brew Works (Glens Falls)
I tried to create a drive where you can visit all of these places easily. Google Maps only allows me 10 destinations per “trip” so I posted the maps in three parts.