It can be bread, cookies, cakes, anything baked and we have a ton of places to choose from in the area. If you’ve been craving something carb-y and delicious, take a look at this list and let me know if we missed any!
I asked on Facebook for your favorite bakery in the area and we had great response. Have you been to all of these places?
- Cravings Bakery & Cafe (87 W Fulton St, Gloversville)
- Perreca’s Bakery (33 N Jay St, Schenectady)
- Sandye’s Cafe (1316 Nott St, Schenectady)
- Villa Italia (226 Broadway, Schenectady)
- Cookie Factory (520 Congress St, Troy)
- J&S Watkins Desserts (1675 U.S. 9, Clifton Park)
- Sprinkleista (173 Jay St, Schenectady is closed)
- Civitellos Italian Pastry (42 N Jay St, Schenectady)
- Cheesecake Machismo (293 Hamilton St, Albany)
Note: Even though Sprinkleista is currently closed, they posted on their Facebook that they’re in the process of converting the business into a food truck. Once those plans are announced, I’ll post it on here.