Just because you’ve been wearing more sweatshirts and have already gone apple picking twice this season doesn’t mean you should give up on your summer favorite. I asked you what your favorite soft serve is and this is what you said (and a few of them are actually still open)!
Though the actual tour will have to wait until next year (I’m already ready to put the map together), I asked you what your favorite soft serve ice cream is and you had strong opinions. Here’s the list you put together and if there’s any we missed, comment what they are below!
- Bumpy’s Polar Freeze (2013 State St, Schenectady)
- Dairyland Ice Cream (664 Hwy 20, Sharon Springs)
- Curry Freeze (1057 Curry Rd, Rotterdam)
- Martha’s Dandee Creme (1133 U.S. 9, Queensbury)
- Pirate’s Hideout (175 Guideboard Rd, Waterford)
- Jim’s Tastee Freez (58 Delaware Ave, Delmar)
- Farmer’s Daughters’ Drive-In (882 NY-29, Saratoga Springs)
- Dairy Haus (476 Maple Ave, Saratoga Springs)
- Hillbilly Fun Park (10375 NY-149, Fort Ann)
- JJ’S Snack Bar (2 Saratoga Ave, Ballston Spa)