Free Music in Lake George This Summer [LIST]
Let’s be honest, you’re going to be heading up to Lake George on more than one occasion this summer and you’re gonna want some free things to do. Lake George recently announced all of the concerts you can expect this year, who are you going to see?
Lake George put a list together of all of the great music you can expect to see this summer and the best part? A lot of them end in fireworks!
On Mondays at 7:00PM is Magical Musical Mondays, where Jimmy Brown, Rich Ortiz, and the Zucchini Brothers will rotate.
On Tuesdays at 7:00PM is Tuesday Tributes, where Drew Polsun (Elvis) and Across the Pond will rotate.
On Wednesdays at 7:00PM, is the Lake George Arts Project Summer Concert Series:
- July 11: Chris Smither
- July 18: Incendio
- July 25: High Rollers- Blues with Matt Mirabile & Jill Hughes
- August 1: The Lustre Kings
- August 8: Les Grand Hurleurs
- August 15: Rad Trads
- August 22: Dylan Perrillo Orchestra
- August 29: Professor Louie & The Crowmatix
On Thursdays at 8:00PM, the Lake George Community Band performs (6/28, 7/5, 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2) followed by fireworks at 9:30PM from July 12- August 23.
On Fridays beginning at 6:30PM are two live acts for Fridays at the Lake. Admission is free, it’s family and pet-friendly but no coolers allowed:
- June 15: Funk Evolution with David Bray
- June 22: Wild Adriatic with Drew Polsun
- June 29: Moriah Formica Band with Jonathan Newell Band
- July 6: The Accents with The Switch
- July 13: E.B. Jeb with Proudest Monkeys
- July 27: New York Players with the Zucchini Brothers
- August 3: Skeeter Creek with The Switch
- August 10: Vivid with Better Off Led
- August 24: Soul Session with Yellowdog
- August 31: Funky Dawgz Brass band with Banooba
On Sundays starting at 7:00PM, Cowboy Ernie Sites, Mr. Twisty, and Roadhouse are scheduled for July 8, 22 & 29 and The Bobby Dick Band will perform on July 15 and August 12 & 19.