What to Do This Summer: Troy [LIST]
Finally, the weather’s nice, you want to spend it out and about, right? The only problem is, you don’t know what to do. If you’re headed to Troy at all, here’s a list of some ideas to add to your calendars now.
The city of Troy announced all of their summer events to News10 and between concerts, farmer’s markets, and other ways to get outside, take a look at what Troy has to offer this summer. Along with this list, you can also attend a Tri-City Valleycats game June 15- August 28, the Troy Flea on every second and fourth Sunday through September, and the Farmer’s Market every Saturday.
Rockin’ On The River
- Wednesday, June 13: Skeeter Creek (w/ Sydney Worthley)
- Wednesday, June 20: Super Doppler (w/ Wurliday)
- Wednesday, June 27: Blues For Breakfast
- Wednesday, July 11: Meklit
- Wednesday, July 18: Gabriel Sanchez Presents The Prince Experience (w/The Age – Adrien Lewis)
- Wednesday, July 25: Almost Queen w/ The Troy Music Academy All-Stars
- Wednesday, August 1: Rubblebucket
- Wednesday, August 8: The Mallett Brothers Band w/ The North & South Dakotas
Powers Park Concert Series
- July 7th: Soul Sky
- July 14th: Back 40 Band
- July 21st: Rick Surrano & 1-4-5
- July 28th: The Refrigerators
- August 4th: Matt Mirabile Band
- August 11th: Big Sky Country
- August 18th: River Junction
- August 25th: Emerald City
15th Troy River Fest: Saturday, June 16, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Corning Museum Of Glass: Glassbarge: June 21 – 22, Riverfront Park
The Great Race: Sunday, June 24, 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
11th Troy Pig Out: Saturday, July 14,10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.