Mohawk Harbor Concert Series Announced [LIST]
Downtown Schenectady has been growing and upgrading the Mohawk Harbor area ever since Rivers Casino was established. Now, they’re starting this summer on a great note (literally) by announcing their Harbor Jam concert series.
First off, I took a walk over to the new amphitheatre the other day and it was beautiful. I could picture a beautiful night out by the Mohawk River, listening to music, and watching the sunset. I saw on The Daily Gazette that Rivers Casino & Resort has announced the line-up for Harbor Fest, starting June 23rd.
The concerts are all free and start at 6:00PM every Saturday from June 23rd to August 11th. Druthers has also announced that they will open their new riverside location in time for the first show so you could sit on the grass, pull up your boat, or sit on the Druthers patio. Food provided by Rivers, Druthers, as well as the Schenectady County Community College culinary arts program will be available at each show. For more information on Harbor Jam visit riverscasinoandresort.com.
- June 23: Yellow Brick Road (Elton John tribute)
- June 30: Journeyman (Eric Clapton tribute)
- July 7: Pure Prairie League (Country rock)
- July 14: Unforgettable Fire (U2 tribute)
- July 21: Reelin’ in the Years (Steely Dan tribute)
- July 28: Lords of 52nd Street (Billy Joel tribute)
- Aug. 4: California Transit Authority (featuring Danny Seraphine of Chicago)
- Aug. 11: Orleans (70’s pop rock)