Mohawk Harbor Updates, Schenectady [LIST]
I live in Schenectady so I love to see all of the great new updates coming downtown around Rivers Casino. What was once an unused spot is starting to become one of the biggest draws to the electric city explained by a list from The Daily Gazette.
- The Landing Hotel, located directly next to Rivers Casino, is a 165-room hotel planned to open July 2017 but the official date has yet to be announced, according to NewYorkUpstate.
- The Riverhouse, located behind the Courtyard Marriott, is an apartment complex with dining options (including Druthers) that will open to residents on August 1st. The complex with have 206 units ranging from $1000-$3000
- Harbor Center is a two building complex with various retail and office spaces. The first structure is slated to finish mid-July and the larger structure should be finished within a month.
- Townhouses should be completed this fall, 15 townhouses units along the river.
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Capital Bank planned at the edge of the roundabout
- An amphitheater along the water, bike path looping through the property and 50 boat slips also planned for the area